June 20th is the first day of summer and in Boulder than can only mean two things: fun in the sun and reliable electric. Don't get caught in the dark, schedule one of our electrical technicians to do a 50 point inspection of your property. We'll make sure your electrical box is wired properly and your voltage is flowing correctly.
Lower your energy bill!
1. Splurge on quality blinds and drapes to block out the sun and keep things cool inside.
2. Keep an eye on your air conditioner and shut it down when you don't need it.
3. Open your windows at night and let that natural Rocky Mountain Air flow.
4. Get your ducts and vents professionally cleaned. We can recommend a trusted ally.
5. Utilize or upgrade to high efficiency appliances with Energy Star certification. This can save 15%!
6. Use a programmable thermostat to regulate temperature when you aren't home.